mercredi 26 janvier 2005

Rare inklings

Back when I had to fill my sidebar with tons of stuff (i.e. meaningless information) to keep the page from getting cut off, I had a list of some of my favourite posts. Since I'll be away for the next few days, I thought I'd post it again.

- Would that I had the answers
- Filthy language
- The five worship songs I skip over in my MP3 player
- Perspectified
- It's not too big as long as people still exist
- Big, fat, and bothersome
- "Lift your eyes to heaven"
- Looking in
- Singleness
- No more tippy-toeing
- Sexual immorality
- Last speel of the month
- Traditional church
- Large vs. small
- Who are we worshipping here?
- Theological smorgasbord
- The Apostles' Creed
- Sound familiar?
- Church hypocrisy
- Marriage
- Words - worth
- Fire... works

Libellés :