vendredi 26 décembre 2003

Happy Boxing Day!

Wow! I just want to say thank you to Michelle for sending me a handmade scarf! It looks beautiful and it was such a great Christmas surprise! I love it and I'll be sure to wear it when it's snowing around here. I used to end up getting lots of tiny trinkets as gifts in high school. But it's so much nicer now because I get gifts I can actually put to use. My best friend ended up getting me something I've needed for so long and it is so nice! I feel so very blessed! Thanks you guys!

Friday Five:

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
Hmm, getting a 4.0 GPA :) Figuring out what program I'll apply for next year. Working at the Vibes. Lots!

2. What was your biggest disappointment?
That my mom got diagnosed with cancer. That put a damper on my year.

3. What do you hope the new year brings?
Physical healing for my mom. And that my parents' hearts will be softened to God.

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?
I always try to make them, but I never actually follow through with them. But for next year, I'd like to read through the Bible again and to get back into shape now that my knee is doing better.

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
I don't know. I'm not sure if there's anything planned for youth that night (I don't think there is), so I might just spend the night at home.

I never go shopping on Boxing Day; it's utter chaos! If you did, I don't know how you possibly survived it. Remember that Christmas is more than just material possessions and sales!

[Listening to: Brighten My Heart - Sixpence None the Richer - Exodus [Various Artists] (04:39)]

Libellés : ,