mercredi 16 juillet 2003

Wedding blues

I just remembered that one of my friends is getting married this weekend! He invited my best friend and me, but uh... we kind of forgot to ask where it was held. Hopefully, the ceremony is taking place at our church but I could always be wrong. And hopefully I'll find out tomorrow because it's pretty dumb that I don't even know where it is! It's too bad my best friend can't make it but if it's at church then I'll definitely go. Anywhere else... probably not, since he should have told us beforehand! :)

I'm a little bored so I'm just looking at wedding websites and reading stuff about photography/videography. It's pretty helpful because next time I film a wedding, I'll know what to do better. Getting the perspective on the other side definitely helps in knowing what shots to get and how to piece everything together (thankfully I'm not editing wedding footage... yet). Anyways, this site had a bunch of great tips and definitions. Who knew photographers/videographers cost so much?!

I guess summertime is always wedding season. I estimate that by next year, I'll have about a wedding to go to each month or maybe more. I'm just waiting for a few friends to get engaged first! That's the beauty of Bible college though, it doesn't take long... it doesn't take long!

Libellés : ,