vendredi 23 janvier 2009

MIA bloggers

Seriously? I have almost 500 unread things in my news reader. I don't know how I'm ever going to get around to those, much less the nearly 100 things I've saved for future reading. How and when did I accumulate so many feeds to read?! I know that the majority of those aren't from blogs because a lot of my friends and classmates have stopped updating their blogs. In fact, most of my links are to "dead" blogs so perhaps I'll link to them in a post instead of having them in my sidebar.

Without further ado, here are the bloggers that have gone missing in action over the past several years:

- Can You Keep Up?!
- Join the Foreign Guy's Adventure
- Popcorn Medievalist
- Trevor's Thought Cloud
- Truth is Discovered
- What Would Kim Do

There's a few others as well but I'm not really sure if they've stopped blogging yet. It's too bad - I really enjoyed the aforementioned blogs.

Libellés : ,