jeudi 10 avril 2008

Skipping along

Thesis Thoughts:
I was so tired yesterday after class that I really wanted to take a nap, so I did everything I could to force myself to at least finish the introduction, which I finally did. Phew, but now I have the remainder of the paper to go. I'm attempting to start chapter one today (something that I probably mentioned a few days ago but didn't get around to). Correction, I'm attempting to finish the first chapter today :) Good thing I have lots of fun music to listen to while I dredge up some history and statistical analysis for the next eight-ten hours!

Non-Thesis Thoughts:
1. We have Montreal-like weather today; I don't think I've seen this much snow since last year. It feels like I'm back in Quebec.
2. On top of the thesis I'm writing, I have to plan a wedding shower for this weekend. Ordinarily, this would be fine but trying to meet with everyone and getting things done is taking a toll on me and my paper.
3. I only have one more class left and then I am finished sitting in school (ironically, I think we'll be talking about funerals next week)!
4. I only have three days left of writing before I have to edit my paper and hand it in before my prof flies off to a different continent. 3 days = Chapters 1-3 + Conclusion. Sigh.
5. It's supposed to be 20 degrees this weekend?! That'd be great for the shower but it means we'd have to have a really mighty chinook come in over the next few days. At least I don't have to go outside today!

Libellés :