samedi 7 janvier 2006

Oh yeah

I mentioned that I was going to fill out the following questionnaire, although it's not as complete as it should be:

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Read the Bible as often as I can
2. Backpack through Europe
3. Attend a Teochew church service
4. Read all the books I own
5. Become fluent in French
6. Go on a cruise just for fun
7. Find out what career God has in mind for me :)

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Whistle
2. Make a bubble with gum
3. Stop while downhill skiing
4. Sing out loud by myself
5. Act without laughing
6. Not procrastinate
7. Any extreme sport that brings death

Seven things I say most often:
This is tricky since I don't usually listen to myself!
1. Wow
2. Awww
3. Really?
4. Sigh
5. Awkward

Seven books (or series) I love:
1. The Bible
2. Perspectives on the World Christian Movement
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. anything by Francine Rivers
5. Missiology textbooks
6. Classic English literature
7. Kristin Billerbeck's series

Seven movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Pride and Prejudice (BBC version aka P&P2)
2. Pride and Prejudice (2005 version aka P&P3)
3. Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain
4. Say Anything
5. What a Girl Wants
6. Mansfield Park
7. some other chick flick

Seven people I want to join in too:
Whoever if anyone wants to

Libellés :