mardi 23 août 2005

167 footnotes later

I just finished my thesis paper :) It feels so surreal to have finished the biggest paper of my academic career! Also, the print preview picture (I am incredibly obsessed with that little feature) only shows my paper in single-space; it's actually supposed to be double-spaced. I know it's not a dissertation or anything but at this point, I am just deliriously happy that it's almost over. I have tons of editing left but I am relieved that I don't have to pull any more all-nighters. Ahhhh, there it is, even looking at it makes me smile!! Alright now I'm heading off to work, with no sleep as usual. I actually spent the last fifteen hours writing straight through. I'm going to be a tad looney today, especially with an office meeting in less than two hours!

Libellés : ,