dimanche 10 juillet 2005

Sunday cleaning

Boy, when you read this sentence, it doesn't exactly bode well with you: "Canada and Italy are the only two countries on an al-Qaeda hit list that have not yet been attacked." - Source

I'm heading to church again later on tonight. My weekends this summer are going to be filled up somewhat, especially now that I'm back as a video director. It's been quite the up and down year, going from a technical director (entirely different position now) to a video director to a backstage manager and now I'm back where I kind of started. While I do enjoy the role, I've never once felt confident in my abilities, mostly because I feel I lack them or I'm not aggressive enough on carrying them out. It'll be a challenge for me this summer knowing that I'm choosing to serve God in a manner that scares me to no end! Is volunteering supposed to have me shaking in my boots/shoes? :)

Also, I think I've figured out why I haven't started my paper yet. My room is messy. And for some compulsive reason, I cannot sit down to read or research until my desk is clear and there aren't tons of junk lying around. I've been told it's more a procrastination problem than anything, but I may be bordering on some mental block. I don't know, a physical inability to write connected to the surrounding environment? It's plausible. Too bad it'll take forever to clean everything!


Your Slanguage Profile

Canadian Slang: 75%
British Slang: 50%
Aussie Slang: 25%
Victorian Slang: 25%
Prison Slang: 25%
Southern Slang: 0%
New England Slang: 0%

What Slanguage Do You Speak?

- via Kim

Funny that I spent two weeks in New England and picked absolutely nothing up, other than "laaadder" and "caaar". They really like to overextend their a's.

Libellés : ,