lundi 2 mai 2005

Here a tag, there a tag

The idea behind this one is that, when tagged, you choose 5 occupations (or more) from the list below and complete the sentence with it describing what you would do as a member of that profession. If you have more occupations to add, you add them at the bottom following in italics.

After you’re done with that, you tag 3 other people, linking to the one that tagged you as well as to Ogre’s original post.

If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a musician
If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter
If I could be a gardener
If I could be a missionary
If I could be a chef
If I could be an architect
If I could be a linguist
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an athlete
If I could be a lawyer
If I could be an innkeeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be a service member
If I could be a photographer
If I could be a philanthropist
If I could be a rap artist
If I could be a child actor
If I could be a secret agent
If I could be a comedian/comedienne
If I could be a priest
If I could be a radio announcer
If I could be a phlebotomist
If I could be a pet store owner
If I could be a computer programmer
If I could be a police officer
If I could be a politician
If I could be a mom
If I could be an underwater basket weaver
If I could be a reality TV host
If I could be a forensic pathologist
If I could be a key grip on the next Star Wars film
If I could be a fairy godparent
If I could be a cast member on "Smallville"
If I could be an Airbus pilot
If I could be U2's equipment manager
If I could be a rock star
If I could be a skunk catcher
If I could be a reality TV star
If I could be a ballerina
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be a professional blogger
If I could be a teacher
If I could be a father
If I could be a professional researcher

If I could be an innkeeper, it would be an excellent opportunity for me to be hospitable and welcoming to other people, in return for how so many incredible people have helped me feel at home.

If I could be a reality TV host, I would have to be on The Amazing Race so that I could travel the world at the expense of the show and not have to take part in any of the challenges or competition.

If I could be a linguist, I would use all of the skills I've attained to help me learn more languages, so that I could spend more time conversing with people rather than being frustrated with grammar.

If I could be a rap artist, I would make sure that my words were intelligible enough that people could actually understand what I was saying.

If I could be a musician, I would use the gifts that God has given me to help inspire others to praise and worship the Father, singing and playing a new song unto Him.

I now tag Kim, Tracy, and Kyle.

Libellés :