samedi 18 septembre 2004

Listening

This has been a crazy week! Between school and work I haven't had to much time to myself, so I am so glad that I get a long weekend!

I have just been thinking of how in this society everyone is so busy, I don't think many of us take the time to sit back relax and spend some quality time with God. I know for myself, it is rush, rush, rush and as a result that mentality runs into my my time with God. I think I need to take some time with God and just listen to him, because so often I am the one who does all the talking and forget to listen. At that point God likes to put things in my life that I find hinders it but really it is his way of saying slow down and listen. This is what the book "Donkeys Still Talk" is about. I would highly recommend it!

Have a great week everyone and God Bless!

Editorial addition: Similar post :)