lundi 12 avril 2004

Enough to count for two posts

Thanks to Michelle and Coqui for this. You know, sometimes the easiest post to write is filling out a questionnaire. Yes, I'm a copier ;) I'll also be busy tomorrow so here's a long one.

Spell your name with bands/singers:
Newsboys (seen in concert)
Eisley
East West
LaRue (seen in concert)
Yo-Yo Ma

Have you ever had a song written about you? Nope.

What song makes you cry? "All I Have to Do is Dream" by the Everly Brothers.

What song makes you happy? Almost anything.

What do you like to listen to before bed? Right now, these Pure Cinema Classics CDs I got from the library.

What colour pants are you wearing right now? Green.

What song are you listening to now? "The Heart Asks Pleasure First/The Promise" from The Piano.

What taste is in your mouth? Nothing, haven't eaten in a while.

What's the weather like? It was supposed to be 22 degrees Celsius today but right now it's dark and colder.

How are you? Alright, just feeling a bit frantic because I'm behind on all my schoolwork yet I'm filling one of these out :)

Do you get motion sickness? No.

Do you have a bad habit? Cracking my knuckles.

Do you get along with your parents? Not as often as I'd like. They're stubborn, I'm equally stubborn. It makes for a lot of opinionated arguments.

Do you like to drive? Yes, but not when there are passengers in my car.

Favourite TV show? It's The District but I haven't seen it for a while.

Favourite conditioner? I don't have a favourite. I just use whatever my mom gets from the salon.

Favourite video game? Haven't played video games since I was in grade six. But if I'm beyond bored, I'll hook up my NES and pull out the good old Super Mario Brothers game.

Favourite book? The Bible. Other than that, almost anything. For fiction, I've really enjoyed Francine Rivers. For non-fiction, I've loved a ton of my college textbooks.

Favourite magazine? I read Group Magazine for a while but I especially like Videomaker Magazine and Technologies for Worship Magazine.

Favourite drink? Milk, iced tea, orange juice, ginger ale, tea, punch, water, milkshakes, etc.

Favourite thing to do on the weekend? Sleep, go to church, watch movies, hang out with friends.

Favourite band/group/singer? Starfield.

Have you broken the law? I've been forced to jaywalk by my lawbreaking friends a few times.

Have you run away from home? I thought about it once and started packing but that lasted fifteen minutes when I realized I wouldn't be able to fit everything into my backpack.

Have you ever gone skinny dipping? I'd be the last person in the world to do this.

Have you ever made a prank phone call? No, it wasn't something that was ever big with me and my friends.

Have you ever tipped over a Porta-Potty? On comedy sketches, that would be fun to do. But I've never been on a comedy sketch; therefore, no.

Have you ever used your parents' credit cards? Once.

Have you ever skipped school? I had perfect attendance in junior high school. In high school, I only skipped legitimately (excused absences I guess). Now, I skip if it's an extremely useless lecture that will not be relevant for any marks in the course.

Have you ever fallen asleep in the shower/bath? Nope. Do people other than narcoleptics do this?

Have you ever been in a school play? I was supposed to be in one, but it was cancelled. I'm glad because my teacher assigned me the role of the pretty girl's ugly cousin.

Have you ever let a friend cry on your shoulder? Yes.

Children? Nope.

Have you ever been in love? Nope.

Have you ever had a hard time getting over someone? I'm sure it's part of human nature to.

Have you ever been hurt? Of course.

Your greatest regret? Not being more disciplined when I was younger.

Do you have a job? No, but I'm looking! If anyone knows of anything...

In your MP3 player right now: I don't have an MP3 Player but I already answered this question as to what song I'm listening to.

If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Sky blue.

What makes you happy? Fellowship. GOOD movies.

Who makes you the happiest? Jesus Christ.

What's the next CD you're gonna get? I'm currently on the "list" to get the Starfield CD next month.

Whom do you consider good friends? Lissa, whom I've known since I was four. Gozo and Mel, whom I've known since grade eleven. At school, I would say Kat and Tam. Honestly, a lot of my good friends are staff at my church. I've always found it easier to be friends with adults than kids my own age.

What do you like to do? Read, watch movies, hang out with friends, take pictures, hike, bowl (ten-pin only), go to concerts, volunteer, film or edit, worship, write, think, sleep.

When was the last time you cried? I don't remember. I cry at the strangest things so I can never expect it. I'm not a huge crier though.

When was the last time you got a real letter? I think last summer.

When was the last time you got e-mail? Sometime today.

What was the last thing you purchased? I took my mom grocery shopping.

What was the last TV program you watched? I was watching part of the hockey game before I dozed off.

What was the last movie you saw at the theatre? Jersey Girl, unfortunately. But I'll count the one before that, The Passion of the Christ. I like renting movies better.

Libellés :