vendredi 5 mars 2004

Travel Alberta

The Friday Five is very prompt this week!

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?
Mrs. Hartwig - love her but I haven't written to her lately.

2. ...your favourite Saturday morning cartoon? Everything. I fondly remember Looney Tunes.

3. ...the name of your very first best friend? I don't really remember - maybe Lissa, whom I've known since I was 4. Others have been Laura and Lisa but I don't talk to them much anymore.

4. ...your favourite breakfast cereal? Rice Krispies.

5. ...your favourite thing to do after school? Watch TV, I'm such a media junkie. I don't know if that's good or bad.

***

I've put together a travel itinerary for a trip I'm taking when Gozo comes back from Guatemala. Here are the stops, not necessarily in order of destination but more so in importance (when I get a road atlas, I'll map it all out):
1. Torrington - The Gopher Hole Museum
2. Glendon - World's Largest Pyrogy
3. Vegreville - The Easter Egg
4. Mundare - The Ukrainian Sausage
5. Donalda - World's Largest Lamp
6. Vulcan - Starship Enterprise
7. Chauvin - Susie the World's Largest Softball
8. St. Albert - World's Largest Badminton Racket
9. Lloydminister - World's Largest Sundial
10. Vilna - Mushrooms

[Listening to: Traveler - Fernando Ortega - Storm (03:57)]

Libellés :