vendredi 12 mars 2004

Peeling the onion

In the spirit of reciprocal sharing, I got this from Michelle, from which I've edited it a bit as well.

LAYER ONE
• Name: Neely
• Birthday: October 14
• Birthplace: Cowtown
• Current Location: Same
• Occupation: Student
• Education: College so far ;)
• Righty or Lefty: Right-handed

LAYER TWO
• Language: English, Teochew, Vietnamese
• The shoes you wore today: My old sneakers
• Your hair: Average length
• Your eyes: Brown
• Your weakness: "Pride and Prejudice" in any form
• Your fears: A car driving the wrong direction into me, it's happened before
• Your perfect pizza: Pepperoni, black olives, pineapple, mushrooms, extra cheese
• One thing you'd like to achieve: Helping bring God's kingdom to earth

LAYER THREE
• Your most overused phrase on MSN: Wow
• Your first waking thoughts: Already?
• First feature you notice in the opposite sex: Besides godliness? Definitely intelligence
• Your best physical feature: Don't really have any
• Your bedtime: Late, like around 2-3 am
• Your greatest fear: Not seeing loved ones come to know Jesus
• Your greatest accomplishment: Following God so far...
• Your most missed memory: High school, I loved every second of it

LAYER FOUR
• Pepsi or Coke: If I had to choose, it'd be Coke but I don't drink dark sodas
• McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
• Single or group dates: Group dates initially, but it's not as though I know anything about this
• Adidas or Nike: Nike, but it's not of the utmost importance to me
• Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Either, I love iced tea
• Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
• Cappuccino or coffee: I don't drink coffee, 7-11's Iced Vanilla Cappuccinos are great though

LAYER FIVE
• Smoke: Never
• Cuss: Once in grade six, once in grade seven, once in grade eleven
• Sing: Used to be in choir for six or seven years
• Take a shower everyday: Yes
• Have a crush(es): Nope
• Who are they: n/a
• Do you think you've been in love: No
• Want to go to college: I always thought I'd be at university, so it shocks me that I'm at college
• Like high school: Loved it! Best time of my life, I look back with the fondest memories
• Want to get married: Yes, but if I'm not supposed to be, I can live with it
• Believe in yourself: Only with Christ could I do so
• Type with your fingers on the right keys: Obviously
• Think you're attractive: Nope, but that's not my goal in life
• Think you're a health freak: Nah, but I could pretend
• Get along with your parents: Not all the time but I try
• Play an instrument: I taught myself extremely basic piano and basic recorder

LAYER SIX: In the past month, did you...
• Drink alcohol: Never
• Smoke: Never
• Do a drug: Never
• Make out: Never
• Go on a date: Never
• Eat an entire box of Oreos: Never (the cream stuff is gross)
• Been on stage: Nope
• Gone skating: Nope
• Made homemade cookies: Nope but I had some from class
• Gone skinny dipping: Never
• Dyed your hair: Never
• Stolen anything: Nope

LAYER SEVEN: Have you ever...
• Played a game that required removal of clothing: Mock Bum War at a retreat but I was eliminated first (thankfully) and the game was more for stuff like socks and rings so it wasn't horrible or anything
• If so, was it mixed company: All girls from my life group, since they're the main ones with jewellery
• Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Never
• Been caught "doing something": Never
• Been called a tease: Never
• Gotten beaten up: No but I used to beat people up... seriously
• Shoplifted: Never
• Changed who you were to fit in: Probably, but I knew I was an outsider so I didn't do so much

LAYER EIGHT
• Age you hope to be married: I'll rely on God, but I know it'll be later in life or not at all
• Numbers and Names of Children: None (does my life group count? haha)
• Describe your Dream Wedding: Whatever, I'm not picky, I'll just be happy that I'm even getting married
• How do you want to die: Peacefully into God's arms (ideally)
• Where you want to go to college: I want to take my Master's in either Québec, England, Italy, California, Massachusetts, Australia or New Zealand - I'll narrow it down as time goes by
• What do you want to be when you grow up: A servant of God and of others, whatever role that'll be
• What country would you most like to visit: See above

LAYER NINE
• Number of guys I have kissed: None
• Number of drugs taken illegally: None
• Number of people I could trust with my life: Two for sure and three others
• Number of CDs that I own: At least 30 (not counting embarrassing ones though)
• Number of piercings: Two
• Number of tattoos: None
• Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: City newspapers, none; school newspapers, tons (I was high school newspaper photographer and got awards a lot in elementary/junior high)
• Number of scars on my body: Quite a few
• Number of things in my past that I regret: Some stuff but I can't change anything so I don't dwell on it

That was long... maybe I need to cut back on talking about myself ;)

Libellés :