mercredi 11 février 2004

Playlists and an alphabet of ambiguity

I downloaded Windows Media Player 9 a while ago and I just love the playlists feature. Basically, you can set it up so that it can randomly play your songs for hours and hours on end. I have about 1800 songs so it's a great way to get through study sessions.

It's no iTunes but having dialup gives absolutely no advantages for it. I wish I had an iPod though. Considering their 100 million free songs giveaway. Ahh, so that's why everyone is drinking Pepsi; I knew it had to be some sort of promotional tool ;)

I was a Mac fiend in elementary and junior high. They were the first computers I remember working on the most, and I still wish I had gotten an iBook or a PowerBook. Maybe one day in the future.

Right now, I have a million things to do including: study for midterm, read a textbook, write my annotated bibliography, and finish two quizzes.

So, I leave you with my A's to Z's:
A - Act your age: Nope.
B - Boyfriend: Never.
C - Chore you hate: Everything.
D - Dad's name: Dad.
E - Essential make up item: Nothing.
F - Favourite actor: Not sure.
G - Gold or silver: Either. Not picky.
H - Hometown: Cowtown - born and raised.
I - Instruments you play: Recorder. Wretched vocal chords.
J - Job title: Soon-to-be professional student.
K - Kids: None. Except for my life group.
L - Living arrangements: With my parents.
M - Mom's name: Mom.
N - Number of tattoos and piercings: Two.
O - Overnight hospital stays: One.
P - Phobia: Sunflowers.
Q - Quote you like: "Until you find something worth dying for, you're not really living."
R - Religious affiliation: Evangelical Christian.
S - Siblings: None.
T - Time you wake up?: Depends.
U - Unique habit: Reading books in one sitting.
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: Cucumbers.
W - Worst habit: Need of music for homework.
X - X-rays you've had: Lots.
Y - Yummy food you make: Hashbrowns.
Z - Zoo animal: Koalas.

[Listening to: Our Love is Loud - David Crowder Band - WOW Worship: Yellow Disc 2 (04:50)]

Libellés :