vendredi 16 janvier 2004

Last words

Haven't done one of these in a while, the Friday Five:

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
Men do not contradict the Bible because it contradicts itself but because it contradicts them.

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
I didn't have a senior quote because with 700 graduating students, there wouldn't have been room in the yearbook. But this was the quote in my yearbook: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
I wouldn't, and I don't know what they would read. But if you're into this kind of thing, here's a Vanity Pl8 Photoblog Community to check out.

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
Nope, I don't think I have. The only engraved things I've received in my life have been plaques from school and those are just for stuff like "Highest Academic Standing" and "Top Academic Award". Yeah, I'm a pretty boring person :)

5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
Ooh, good question. I think I would want something like, a follower of Jesus Christ, anything along those lines. Because that is the only thing that matters in my life, and I couldn't imagine anything else to be remembered by.

Libellés :