samedi 10 janvier 2004

I see you...

Yes, you. Maybe not. After all, I really don't know you if you haven't left a comment and given me a chance to find out who you are. See my logic here? And just because I'm so super nice, I will provide a list of possible things that have led you here and where to go for them.

- McDonald's McDeal of the Day
- Praise songs
- Starfield lyrics
- World Idol
- "If We Are the Body" by Casting Crowns
- Neely - yep, that's me. But I seriously doubt that I'm the person you're looking for, please try again!

Ok, now that I've proven my altruism, please leave a comment and let me know that you've been here! Even if you don't want to. Even if you think I'm weird. I really don't mind, I just want to know that you've been here. It'll make my day, err night :) Thank you!

Libellés :