lundi 8 décembre 2003

"So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu"

Checklist for this week:
- Radiation appointments with mom
- 3 final exams
- Philosophy research paper
- Youth resource files
- Major English paper
- Dentist appointment
- Life group Christmas party
- No social life (ha! This is always true)

So in other words... I won't be posting much! I need a break anyhow. Blogging has taken over a chunk of my life and I need to spend more time with God. I'll be taking a short break this week (I'll still respond to comments though) and coming back with a vengeance (not really) next week. If you're bored now, you have a few options:
1. Read the archives :)
2. Comment on old posts (please do!)
3. Go to my blogroll and get some good reading in

I want to say thank you so much for reading my blog. I appreciate the time you take to read what I write and to even comment on a lot of them. It means a lot to see people react to what I've posted. And I love that I've gotten to know so many of you through this - you are all such fantastic people and you really encourage me as a Christian. God bless and I'll be back on the 14th!

[Listening to: Headstrong - Jars of Clay - Roaring Lambs (03:32)]

Libellés :