samedi 29 novembre 2003

Tardiness pays off

Friday Five:

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
I like shopping for other people for their Christmas gifts. I'm not a big shopper though. I don't mind going shopping with friends but it's mostly for the time spent together rather than buying anything.

2. What was the last thing you purchased?
I don't remember. Probably some fast food to eat.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
I prefer shopping at an actual store because then I get to examine the product before I purchase it.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
I did, but only for a while. I think I got a buck a day or something like that, provided I did my chores, which was not often.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
I regret buying so much fast food - Wendy's, Harvey's, A&W's, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, etc. - this year. Oh, I'm going to be paying for that....

[Listening to: With Me - Ginny Owens - Something More (03:21)]

Libellés :