vendredi 21 novembre 2003

It's that time again

Friday Five:

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
The end of 2003? Get A's in all my courses. Get the yearbook going and have at least a quarter of it finished. Get back into shape. Read all the books on my reading list. Learn how to take care of my soul.

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
Bonnie. Diana. Amanda. Kelly. Karen.

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
Play the guitar. How NOT to procrastinate. How to be more disciplined in all areas of my life. Use the Avid. Crochet better, actually how to do all arts and crafts better.

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
This is assuming that it was won without gambling right ;) Donate lots to my church and other churches. Donate lots to charities. Donate lots to all my friends going into full-time missions. Create more scholarships for my college to help all of us who are broke (including myself!). And the rest for a cure for cancer.

5. List five things you do that help you relax.
Sleep. Hang out with friends. Read. Listen to music. Hang out at church.

[Listening to: The Hardway - dc Talk - Welcome to the Freak Show: Live in Concert (05:44)]

Libellés :