mercredi 19 novembre 2003

Indecisiveness

Class was cancelled this morning, so I got to sleep in! Unfortunately, I had to change my appointment with the registrar to tomorrow. I still have no idea what I'm going to do with my classes. I want to graduate this year but am wondering if I should take next semester off to spend time with my mom to help her recoup. My best friend did mention the possibility of taking correspondence courses from other colleges so that I can still graduate but be at home at the same time. I guess I'll discuss it with the registrar and I'll see what I need to do.

I need to write a persuasive essay tonight for English class. So far I'm torn between writing about pseudo-Christian music and megachurches (thanks to the latest discussion). I suppose I'll figure something out!

[Listening to: Calmer of the Storm - Downhere - Downhere (05:04)]

Libellés :