vendredi 7 novembre 2003

First day of reading break!

Friday Five:

1. What food do you like that most people hate?
Hehe Lissa gets stuck with this every time I eat out with her. But I absolutely love mushrooms and black olives, two things she can't stand (nor anyone else I know for that matter)!

2. What food do you hate that most people love?
I do not like cucumbers. Pickles, on the other hand are delicious, but cucumbers? Or watermelon. Or kiwi. I like to stick to traditional fruit.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
A lot of the celebrities in the media nowadays. I don't understand why people have crushes on celebrities that have no substance as a person but may just look "hot" or whatever. It's pretty irking when I hear people drool over them when there's nothing to drool after!

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?
I can't really think of any because I don't easily find people attractive. In order for me to notice them, they'd have to be a person of integrity and selflessness. And not that no one fits that criteria, it's just that it's extremely rare for famous people to have. But if it was someone other than a "celebrity", I'd say people like Billy Graham. I don't think of them in the "attractive" sense, only that they emulate Christ in their lives and they share His love with the world.

5. What popular trend baffles you?
Frankly, everything (although I'm sure that there's one or two things I haven't thought of). I don't really go with the trend at all. What baffles me the most though? That Christian girls feel they have to dress skimpy in order to look cool. I see this at church and Bible college all the time, and I don't get why immodesty is such a trend.

Libellés :