vendredi 5 septembre 2003

School is over! For now.

Wow, I didn't think I'd be that tired this week since my schedule works out pretty well. Basically, I only have 1 class on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 3 on Tuesday and 2 on Thursday. Pretty tame. But lately, I've had the hardest time trying to get up in the mornings - even 6 alarm clocks don't help. I feel like the biggest sloth around.

I stuck the 100 things as a post yesterday to free up my sidebar for camp pictures and missions pictures from last year. When the yearbook office gets the hard drive back, I'll scan more great pics - including Starfield concert pictures which I'm going to tonight! It'll be good :)

Oh yes, the Friday Five:

1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
Everything. Have I said I'm not domestic at all? But the one I hate the most... cleaning up the bathroom. Or washing the dishes. Or vacuuming and sweeping. (The last two are mostly because of my allergies though).

2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?
I actually like cleaning my room; it's become a good homework distracter for me.

3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?
Routine? Boy, doesn't my mom wish I did that! Nah, if something doesn't need to be cleaned, why clean it? It's all about time management.

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
Me? It's almost as if this questionnaire was for the wrong person :) Um, only I can put away my laundry, because I have an order to where everything goes. And only I can clean my room - pretty straightforward.

5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
Not today, because I had school. But a week ago, I cleaned my room and rearranged my furniture. Well I did dust my TV a few days ago too. I'm getting there, very slowly and steadily, but one day maybe I can tackle something bigger!

Libellés : ,