vendredi 12 septembre 2003

Brutal!

My church's youth website that I worked on for countless hours last year was wiped clean! I am a little hurt, because they didn't even let me know that and I didn't find out until I checked it today. Man, I had a great intro and everything and it's completely gone!

Anyways, the Friday Five today is pretty interesting:

1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed?
Sure is. And will be until I get married.

2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?
I actually like my name, but I know that my last name will change eventually.

3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)
A good friend of my parents' actually came up with the name. My parents couldn't think of any so they asked him and he came up with a whole list of them and they picked the one that they thought sounded the nicest.

4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?
There are some great names, and those will be the ones I hope to name my kids one day. The only ones I really dislike are, to be honest, the names of people who have left an unsavory memory of themselves in my mind.

5. Is the analysis of your name accurate? How or how isn't it?
Astrology is evil so I didn't go to that site. And obviously triggur is wrong about me in every way. And after coming from cults class today, I don't wish to know what my name means when "eastern wisdom merges with western practicality". (Yes I am being cynical today). But the meaning of my name is pretty cool.

Libellés :