dimanche 17 août 2003

Technical directing

Remember how on a post from earlier this month, I wrote that God could be calling me towards technical directing a team at church? Well, I didn't think it would be answered because only the evening teams need a TD, and I'm busy in the evenings with my life group. Anyways, a complete twist this morning as I came in for my shift. My own TD on my morning team quit! That was something I never would have even guessed could happen, Dan was so committed! But I guess it makes sense because he's going to take new media studies in the fall and he'll be super busy. So I guess I'm the new technical director for my team now :) Oh, and this morning's services went by smoothly again, thanks God!

Well I have work tomorrow and it's getting late. I've been working on the 100 things about me for the last few weeks now, and I finally finished it tonight, so I'll add it on my sidebar. It's not that interesting though, the fun part was more of the trying to get it together phase. And yes, I know that it will make the page incredibly long but I have that annoying problem where my pages end where the sidebar does, and I needed something to fill it :) So expect another camp update tomorrow, good night!

Quote of the month: (until I find something better)
"Community Impact needs a data entry person who knows Microsoft Outlook very well. As well a person who can help with filing. Must have a working knowledge of the alphabet. If not, training is available."
- Opportunities to Serve leaflet from the church bulletin this weekend


Hehehe! The pastor doing the offeratory preps this weekend, Greg, was saying that his 6 year-old daughter could do it if it was strictly based on the knowledge of the alphabet. Wouldn't that be fantastic?!

Libellés : ,