mercredi 6 août 2003

Happy belated Civic holiday!

I had a great long weekend! I got to clean out my room a bit and relax before going back to work. Church was stellar :) It was a service on "whatever is lovely" and I got to technical direct it. I made a lot of mistakes on Saturday night but Sunday night went by like clockwork. Then afterwards, I went out to dinner with some techies and it was great fun. I really think I might possibly be called towards technical directing a team from now on, but I don't know how that will work since I also lead youth on Sundays, and that would not work. Something to pray about!

I stopped by the college today and found out that the yearbook is completely finished and will be ready to pickup in a few weeks and that I get to have one of the first copies :D I can't wait; the fruit of my labour will finally be ready to see! Umm next week will be busy for me, I have to start packing for camp. I guess I have a lot of things on my plate but hopefully at the very end of August, I'll be able to relax and spend more time with God and rest in Him.

I also have another dilemma: I have to help out at a golf tournament but this means skipping school. Normally, I might consider it, but it's during the first week of classes and that's when we get our syllabi and when I figure out if I want to drop a class or not, so I would hate to miss anything then! Although I technically can't drop anything since I need World Civ and English in order to graduate, so.... I also need to get my transcripts ready for the program I'm applying for. I guess I have a lot on my mind right now!

Answered prayer: Last night there was a huge thunderstorm! Thanks for answering prayers God :) Keep praying for rain, the fires aren't out yet!

Libellés : ,