vendredi 1 août 2003

Friends are such blessings!

Well had another chiro appt today. Needless to say, I am all out of whack. Then headed to work even though I had the day off (no I am not a workaholic). I just wanted to wish Kate goodbye and ended up being able to sit in on a video shoot :)

Then my best friend stopped by my work to surprise me before she left for a 3 week vacation!! It was so nice of her to, and it was perfect timing because she came just as the tape ran out of film! I'm going to miss her tons as she and her family travel across the States and head for the East Coast... speaking of which, they should be in the Dakotas by now. I'm sure they're thankful they don't have to go through Saskatchewan and Manitoba!

My friend Anna and I hung out today which was a super blast. I haven't seen her in over a year so it was definitely due time for a visit with her. We went to Starbucks and even though I have tales of this corporation, I settled for a Tazo Citrus, which sadly enough is going off of their menu soon (Why?! Why?! The one thing I finally like from SB!). Then we headed to a Christian bookstore... surprise, surprise... and bought a book that I was going to give Lissa when she came back but found out that she already got it, so I bought it for myself. I felt a little indulgent there but it's such a good book! And best of all, Anna got me a copy of Starfield's self-titled album! I was so thrilled! Everyone knows I've been trying to get a copy of it ever since I first heard of them and their CD release however it has been completely sold out and impossible to attain. But Anna did it, thanks so much again, you are incredible!

In fact, this is my mood right now:

The whole world's in on the action
So turn that frown around
It's the rhythm of the ages
everybody's gettin' down
God put the boogie in ya
gave you what you got to move it
so quit yakkin' 'bout your groove
I want to see you prove it
- Starfield "Make Some Room on the Floor"

Libellés : ,