vendredi 1 août 2003

First of the Friday Five

This is something that should be fun to do every Friday:

1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
For work, 8am. For school, 8:30am. No 8:15am courses this year!!! Hooray! For holidays and such, whenever I feel like it :)

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Define late. Just kidding. I always sleep in on Saturdays (think past 11am and noon), unless I'm filming a wedding or uh... that's it. As for Sundays, I have to get up at 6am if my tech team is on at church. And if I'm going to the 11am service, I have to get up between 9am-10am. And if it's the school year and I'm going to the evening services, I sleep in. Phew, how's that for a Sunday?!

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Thank God for another new day... when I remember to. Usually I am too groggy to do that. Besides hit the snooze button a million times? I'd have to say, shower. It's the only way I'll be alive for the rest of the day.

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
Heh. I tried to set records for myself back in high school and the best I ever got was 20 minutes. Now it has slipped back to 45 minutes. And trust me, it's not because I wear makeup (I don't) or whatever, I'm just slow in the mornings. That's understandable right? Too bad I'm always late....

5. When possible, what is your favourite place to go for breakfast?
McDonald's. Yes, I love their Egg McMuffin and nothing comes close to it. Although, the only time I ever go to McD's for breakfast is if I'm leaving for a trip... whether it be to the mountains or a missions trip or anything away from home. It just sets the mood right for my adventure :)

Libellés :