jeudi 3 juillet 2003

Vibes!

We had our viewing party tonight and it was awesome with us techies getting together to watch the New Artist Showcase to check out how our camerawork/switching/etc. looked. Overall the night got off to a shaky start but by the end, we looked good (well not us specifically) rather the artist themselves.... But yeah, our fades / cuts / blow focuses / pans / zooms / everything was seamless by the end of it. It was so exhausting though, going through 25 bands that night (at least 10 of which didn't even show up for sound check! grr...). I think it was even more exhausting though, watching what we did that night and wondering how we even survived the 3+ hours! But I'm not complaining; I'm actually looking forward to next year's awards so that I can help out again!

Well my pillow beckons me and I have work tomorrow. I have so much to do, gearing up for 7 camps next week! If I can throw out a prayer request, pray that I do not lose my mind while I'm in the middle of getting everything ready for these camps. It won't be pretty if I have a sudden nervous breakdown tomorrow but I know God will carry me through this :)

Thought of the day:
Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled. Hmm... what does that say about the snow on this page?

Libellés :