samedi 5 juillet 2003

Stampede spirit!

Well I got back from the wedding. It was so cute! I didn't realize that the couple was in their 60s and that they were so charming and delightful! I had a blast and even though it was still rainy, it ended up being perfect because we got to film the ceremony indoors but the sky cleared up enough that we were able to go on the horse-drawn carriages after all! The couple also had the coolest placemarkers/guest favours; this is what it said on them:

Cowboy Bubble Bath
Directions: Cook and eat 30 minutes before bathing.


Guess what it was?! A bag full of beans! I guess it's pretty much self-explanatory :) But I loved the cowboy/western themed wedding; it definitely got me in the mood for Stampede! So I had a great day... filming weddings is one of the highlights of my summers now. I got to see the DVD from the one I did last year; it was kinda shaky with some of my scenes, but I'm learning!

Gotta go sleep. My best friend and I are waking up at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Oh and by the way, she was on TV but she wasn't on the roof; she was in the bleachers. My mistake!

Libellés :