samedi 28 juin 2003

"Memoirs of a Stolen Train Ride..."

I'm back... again for the second time today... (I count last night's as yesterday's!). Blogs are so much fun! You get to change things and add things depending on the way you feel; you have so much freedom to be creative :) The hard part is getting your screen to look like what you want it to!

Well, the picnic was a blast! We went on a little kids' train ride (recreating our childhood....!), then we tossed a football around and played with a super-cool frisbee that you can catch around your head! Unfortunately, I have an odd-shaped head (and a bad sense of sight!) so I was the only one who couldn't catch it. It was great getting together with old church friends, and I'm excited that we're going to make this a regular thing now. I just love that these girls have been there for me through so much and that our friendships are so strong, despite none of us having gone to the same school ('cept for a select few!). That is what true fellowship is all about....

This is getting quite long and I am working on the college yearbook all day tomorrow so I better go. I'm a little sad that my summer has so much stuff packed in it though. I don't even get Canada Day off - definitely a first!!

Libellés :