vendredi 10 décembre 2010

Half a year after

I have to admit that this blog has definitely fallen by the wayside; however, I haven't minded the lapse too much. Life has been very good since the last time I wrote on here and I've been able to experience a lot of wonderful things! Along with a few trips out east, I travelled to the United Kingdom this summer and have had some great trips around my own province this summer and fall. Life in ministry has been ever-interesting and a constant journey of growth and adventure. Admittedly, this year has not been what I've expected but those are the most pleasant surprises, aren't they? Since I don't envision myself keeping this blog too updated, I'd like to wish anyone who randomly pops by here a merry Christmas filled with the joy and wonder of Christ's arrival!

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

Libellés : ,