samedi 30 mai 2009

Canadian evangelicals

I heard about this documentary at work the day after it aired, so I'm hoping they'll rebroadcast it soon. Revealed: Hip 2B Holy takes a look at Canadian evangelicalism, so that should be interesting to see how the media portrays it. In one of the articles I came across on Tuesday, I found it funny to read that "there's nobody from western, rural Canada in this documentary", which probably means that there isn't anybody/anything from western, urban Canada either. While it'll be good to see how this movement is being reported on in Ontario, I'm wondering if there will be differences between evangelicalism in the East and in the West (primarily Alberta, since that's my context). I'm excited to finally see something like this hit the air, although it would have been great if I had it for my thesis last year :)

Libellés : , ,