lundi 19 janvier 2009

Milestones and firsts

It has been eleven years since I first heard the Gospel.
It has been eleven years since I prayed to accept Jesus as my Saviour.
It has been ten years since I made Jesus Christ my Lord.
It has been ten years since I received a Bible and read through it.
It has been nine years since God brought me to my home church.
It has been nine years since I first joined a youth group.
It has been eight years since I was baptized.
It has been eight years since I first volunteered in ministry.
It has been seven years since I went on my first missions trip.
It has been seven years since my first year of Bible college.
It has been six years since I took my church membership class.
It has been six years since I preached my first sermon (in class).
It has been five years since I felt the missionary call.
It has been five years since I changed my major to missions.
It has been four years since I helped lead my first missions trip.
It has been four years since I became a church member.
It has been three years since I became a short-term missionary.
It has been three years since I first led someone to the Lord.
It has been two years since I first volunteered in church missions.
It has been two years since I went on my ministry internship.
It has been one year since I graduated from seminary.
It has been one year since I entered full-time ministry.

I am looking forward to celebrating a lot this year for all of the amazing things that God has done in my life :)

Libellés :