vendredi 14 avril 2006

Farewell

Good-bye Montreal. It's been wonderful living here for a few months and I'm going to miss it. I can't express how much this experience has taught me and I praise God that He has brought me here for a time and season. It'll be hard to leave but I know I will be back, however that will look like in the future. I'm trusting that Jesus has a purpose for me in coming to Montreal and in having a heart for this city. For now, I will continue to pray for the people here and I will not forget all that I have learned during my internship. Thank you Lord for everything - Your call to leave home and Your strength in sustaining me in a new home. I could not have done any of this without You; it was Your idea in the first place!

"I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples." - Psalm 57:9

Today is a day of reflection, contemplation and thanksgiving for the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ. But on Easter Sunday, it will be a day of jubilation, hope and renewed life! Alleluia, You are worthy to be praised!

Libellés :