vendredi 28 avril 2006

Back and forth

In the craziness that is my life, I will be flying back to Montreal in just a few days! Things ended up working out for me to come back to Quebec for the first part of this summer so I'll be studying French up in Quebec City. I would have chosen Montreal simply because I can somewhat figure out my way around the city now but I've gotten away with speaking English much too often there. Being in Quebec City; now that will be a challenge!

* Too bad flight costs keep going up. At least the loonie is on the rise! Calgary housing rates are going through the roof. The Flames will need to win the next 2 out of 3 games. I'm going to miss seeing the playoffs while I study French. I pray that Southern Alberta will be spared another flooding season.

Libellés : ,