lundi 6 mars 2006

March Hometown Six

I have to say I really love this month's challenge to take six pictures of places of worship in my city because I've already done that! Mark Twain once said of Montreal: "This is the first time I was ever in a city where you couldn't throw a brick without breaking a church window." Yes, and how gorgeous these churches are - I've yet to see so many of them.


St. Joseph's Oratory and Notre Dame Basilica, previously posted on 4/30/05


These pictures are of an Anglican church on les Promenades de la Cathedrale. I think it's called Christ Church Cathedral but I could be wrong.


[Église de] Notre-Dame des Victoires in Quebec City and a close-up of the sign; 1608!


Update: This picture was taken three days after I already posted the six, but I knew I had to add it anyways!

Libellés :