mercredi 15 février 2006

This labourious task

These days, it seems as though everyone has a blog. On the one hand, it's nice to know that people can understand me when I say "I have a blog" and they don't think it's a disease or pimple. After all, odds are probably high that they're a blogger now too. But on the other hand, I feel like blogging is such a fad because it has suddenly exploded into the mainstream. Initially when I started writing on here, I wanted to be a Christian witness by sharing how Jesus has been working in my life. Then it became a way of remembering things that periodically came up. And now, I find it hard to write anything on here other than updates few and far in-between (and I notice I don't write much about my spiritual journey either - I pray that's not indicative of my walk with Christ!). In some ways I feel the same that Esther does, that blogging is becoming a popular trend among Christians. I'm not sure how I feel about things becoming trends in Christian circles, but that's an aside thought.

Something else that's random: I like how "blog", "blogger", and "blogging" are considered incorrect spelling within Blogger. It's the ironies of life that bring me back here :)

Libellés :