mercredi 2 novembre 2005

Fatigued

Last week was the busiest week I've faced since September; I think the whole semester has caught up to me and just pushed me over! After realizing that my weekends are getting completely packed, I have decided to give up my Saturday job to Foreign Guy. I know he's pretty happy about it :) I've also made the heart-wrenching decision to continue on with schooling after graduation instead of accepting a guaranteed job (with all the perks too!). Sigh. Well, I have to head off to work now but I thought I'd update a little before people were wondering where I went. I've been so tired these days that last night I took a nap that didn't quite end up on time until I saw snow this morning. Talk about being out of it! I hope you're having a wonderful November day though!

Libellés :