samedi 13 août 2005

Update of sorts

I'm afraid I haven't been terribly chatty lately. Mara is right about people not writing too much during the summer months. My excuse is trying to juggle work, school, and life all while battling the giant creature of insomnia.

So what have I been up to other than secretarial duties and delayed paper-writing? Hmm, I may be going on a road trip in two weeks to visit a friend from Montréal who's staying in Alberta this summer. I really hope it works out since if it doesn't, I'll have to wait until next year to see her. And last night, Lissa and I went to a Greek restaurant for her birthday. Loads of fun was had, especially at the plate-breakings, "Opa!" during the flaming cheese, and Greek dancing.

Other than that, I'm praying that I finish my paper this weekend so that I can start having such a thing as a weekend. I am working tomorrow, but if I leave this any further, I'm going to go nuts! I desperately want to stop talking about this assignment now :)

Libellés :