vendredi 8 juillet 2005

Subway explosions

I heard about the London bombings this morning on the news for a quick bit and on the radio as I was driving to work. It took a few minutes to register what had actually happened and to grasp the severity of the situation. I've always had problems keeping up with the news, so I barely manage to get all the details. Even today, I have yet to see what happened on September 11th four years ago. I also didn't know about the bombings in Madrid last year until today. It's scary to know that I'm living through these times, and that it could affect major Canadian cities and transit systems.

The only thing I can do is pray for the families that are going through a grievous time right now, and for the protection of innocent people from these acts of malice and harm.

Libellés :