vendredi 29 juillet 2005

The hub of Montréal

I should be reading, but I'm in the middle of watching Just for Laughs Gags right now. CBC airs it from Tuesday to Friday before the news and it's been a blast catching it most days this summer. I'd love to see the crew filming these gags in downtown Montréal - and on a really happy note for me, less than six months until I move there! I don't know the exact date of when I leave, so it's hard to be specific. But ahh, less than half a year!!

I've been watching a lot more French TV than usual lately, and it's partly because of the World Aquatic Championships. I actually have no interest in it but it's nice to have an idea of what they're talking about at least. And since I'm on the topic of Montréal, tomorrow's humidex in Calgary is supposed to be around 32-34 degrees Celsius! This may be the first time I've even since a humidex here.

New blog I came across today: Cecilia's Blog from the fine folks at PhD

Libellés :