samedi 14 mai 2005

Pentecost Sunday

It's Global Day of Prayer tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to seeing Christians come together to lift up our city, even if this picture took me by surprise at first. I can't wait to see the satellite broadcasts from around the world, and knowing that in every time zone, Christians are praying for God's will to be done. To see if your city is participating, check out the main website.

I'm going to be fairly busy this weekend, going to the prayer event and another missions thing tonight. I hope I don't procrastinate too much on packing, as I still need to get a bunch of stuff ready. It's been a bizarre couple of days already, especially with yesterday. I was walking in downtown when all of a sudden I literally ran right into one of my good friends from high school. It was pretty funny because we have tried to meet up in Montréal several times but to no avail. What were the odds that we'd see each other downtown?! I also ran into another good friend when I stopped by my school for a quick second. And another one of my friends called to tell me that she just got engaged! Lots of excitement, needless to say. I'm wondering what else will happen before I fly off :)

Libellés :