mardi 29 mars 2005

Currently reading

If you get a chance, you can check out the interview that Michelle gave me :)

Right now, I'm in the midst of my last few papers for the semester. I registered for my courses today, and everything ended up working out. I only have one class left that I have to figure out what to do for, and I'm set!

Here are a couple of the books that I'm in the middle of reading, either for fun or for my thesis:
- Bruchko by Bruce Olson
- The Gospel in a Pluralist Society by Lesslie Newbigin
- A Many Colored Kingdom: Multicultural Dynamics for Spiritual Formation by Elizabeth Conde-Frazier et al
- Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper
- The Global God: Multicultural Evangelical Views of God by Aida and William Spencer
- Shadow of the Almighty by Elisabeth Elliot

Can't wait to finish reading all of them! Can you believe it's almost April? Of course at this point, it means I'll be pulling an all-nighter.

Libellés :