samedi 30 octobre 2004

Random Acts of Kindness

Ok, so it has been awhile since my last post, but I have been quite busy.

What I really want to write about it are random acts of kindness. You know I have always heard of it but have never actually been a recipient of it. Last Sunday, I had to go to work to set up for Christmas and there were only a few people who were going to be at the store since we're usually closed on Sundays, so we decided to have a potluck. When I did not have time the day earlier to purchase anything, I went to Safeway that morning to pick up some salads. Needless to say, I couldn't find my bank card (and yes I was freaking out) but the lady ahead of me, who I have never met, paid for my purchase (which was $20) and left. This just reminded me how simple things like that can bless someone's day. And if any of you have seen Pay it Forward, that is what I think I will do! :)

On a side note: Neely, don't worry about that test. I know it was not one of your best but just think it could have been worse and now you know what you need to study a little more in depth (not saying that you didn't already, it just gives you a good indication). Trust me I have a ton of Pure Math tests which I think may just cheer you up and make you realize it could have been worse! :)