dimanche 11 juillet 2004

Change of scenery

I don't know if I want to continue technical directing. I've been feeling this way since we've moved to the new building and I don't think I belong in that role anymore. It's funny because I took this on just a year ago (with much trepidation) and while I've had a blast learning new things and taking on more responsibilities this year, I really hate waking up at 6am on a Sunday morning. Granted, it's not every week but I treat it as more of a duty than a joy. I'm afraid to own up to it since I've been serving in video production for over three years now. I don't want to leave either but maybe it's time for me to transition to a different role or take a break. There are much more qualified people than me who could easily take over. Yeah, I think after this summer, I might just have to stop doing this.

Libellés :