mercredi 21 juillet 2004

Chained to the desk

Summer posts will be mostly random and haphazard. I've invited Lissa to post as well since it's pretty lonely flying (writing) solo. Theological stuff will probably come when I go back to classes. I'm pretty stuck on things to write about, so if you notice they're a little me-centered, it's because there isn't much anything else going on. Things are so hum-drum, with people away on holidays or at camp, etc. I was supposed to be on a missions trip this week, but I turned it down for various reasons.

New thought: I don't want to be in the position of administrative assistant for the rest of my life. It's not that I hate it, I don't.. but when I picture myself in ministry, it's not what I have in mind. Just because I'm very competent in this role doesn't mean that I'll settle for it. I don't know, after having done this for the last few years and summers, I think I'd like to move onto something else. I'm worried that it's all I'll ever be able to do in ministry though (I hate to say it, but I wonder if it's because I'm of the fairer sex).

And hello to those reading from England and France. I hope to be travelling over there in the near future, but for now, I'm residing in the world's healthiest city :)

Libellés :