mercredi 26 mai 2004

Working and working

I've been fairly busy lately with my new job but I'm enjoying every minute of it. Today, a surge protector went off and kept shrilling for a few minutes, causing my ears to ring for the rest of the day. I didn't even notice that an ambulance with lights flashing and sirens blaring was right behind me when I went home... heh, whoops.

Well, I watched a bit of the news today and saw a clip on Canadian hospitality. Click here to watch the news story. I thought that was awesome. You know, it's been said that in July, you can basically get free food everyday if you time everything right and don't mind the long lineups.

I'm going to go watch one of my favourite movies before I need to return it. And try to get around to my spring course stuff. You know you're the worst procrastinator in the world when the professor for one of your courses is moving to the States, and you still have work to submit to them. Maybe that means I'm the best procrastinator there is.

Oh yeah, I found this out today and thought it was hilarious. There are ten people in my major. Nine of them are female. The only male is graduating this year. You would laugh your head off if you knew what major I was in ;)

Libellés : ,