samedi 10 avril 2004

Within this decade

I went to see my school perform tonight and it made me swell up with pride. It's amazing to see the culmination of all their hard work these last few months. If I do end up leaving my college, I'm going to miss all those people who have touched my life somehow.

I was up late watching MuchMoreMusic last night and they played a song that I loved from a few years back. It was funny because I didn't realize it was from six years ago, which got me thinking about artists I actually used to like. Anyways, here's the list:

Favourite music artists from:
- 9 years ago (1995)
- Des'ree, Boyz II Men, Sheryl Crow, TLC
- 7 years ago (1997) - Our Lady Peace, Savage Garden, Amanda Marshall, Jewel, Alanis Morissette
- 5 years ago (1999) - Silverchair, The Corrs, Matthew Good Band, Matchbox 20, dc Talk
- 3 years ago (2001) - Starfield, Jake, Lifehouse, Audio Adrenaline
- 1 year ago (2003) - Starfield, Switchfoot, mercyme, Libera
- Today (2004) - Starfield, Leahy, Jars of Clay, any artist on RadioU

Least favourite music artists from:
- 9 years ago (1995)
- Mariah Carey, Backstreet Boys
- 7 years ago (1997) - Leanne Rimes, Usher, Shania Twain
- 5 years ago (1999) - Britney Spears, Christian Aguilera, 98 Degrees
- 3 years ago (2001) - Creed, O-Town, Nelly
- 1 year ago (2003) - Avril Lavigne, Justin Timberlake
- Today (2004) - Sarah Kelly, others that I can't think of right now

Some of these may not be chronologically correct. I have also purposely omitted artists that may potentially embarrass me to death. It's not a complete list either - I have a bad memory.

[Listening to: Mission - Leahy - Lakefield (04:46)]