dimanche 18 avril 2004

Midnight musings

1. With music videos like this, who has time to study? Students are so productive. (via Sam; if that link doesn't work, try this)
2. The term, "touch base," is the most annoying phrase in the English language. Here's some others.
3. Bobby Lee is hilarious. It's too bad that the show makes him a woman too often.
4. It's strange how when I'm watching television, I can spot an American accent in a ton of commercials.
5. "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness." - Alicia Silverstone, Actress
6. Romanizing a language is hard. I shouldn't be trying to learn two other languages at once either.
7. Speaking of college applications, this one doesn't look too difficult.
8. Sites are becoming blog-like, with comments and RSS/XML feeds. Check out their Starfield interview.
9. I can think of certain people at church who would love this celebrity blog.
10. I need to go to sleep, I'm TDing tomorrow morning and not all of my homework is complete.