lundi 26 avril 2004

I wish I may, I wish I might...

Yeah, I'm listening to sappy music lately.

I did something today that would probably not be a big deal to most people, but it was very last-minute and spontaneous of me. I dropped a spring class I was already in for another one. Whoa, living on the wild side here ;) Nah, I'm just so thankful that the registrar at my college is the nicest woman in the world. She understands my bouts of insanity. Actually, I was taking a class that drove me nuts. It was a course for nonlinear thinkers, and I was already confused fifteen minutes into it. Great prof, it just never appealed to me in the first place and I was only taking it out of necessity. Then I found out another course fit the requirements I needed. So I have this week off to finish my literature books and next week, I'll be taking a class that will be relevant and linear-thinking. Praise the Lord! I don't think I've seen myself act in such a flurry though. What a fun afternoon.

I wish life were an adventure. I wish life made sense.
I wish I were more decisive. I wish I had more options.
I wish I could do what I wanted. I wish I knew what I wanted.
I wish I were ambitious. I wish I were easily satisfied.
I wish days were longer. I wish the clock moved faster.
I wish movies were cheaper. I wish movies were better.

(Just some fun sayings from an old clothing catalogue I found).

[Listening to: Miracle of You - Steven Curtis Chapman - All About Love (03:35)]